Most affiliate programs are managed by an affiliate manager. The job of the affiliate manager is two fold
- To help you make money.
- To drive profitable sales for the merchant.
The affiliate manager is a gold mine of information. Make sure you tap into that gold mine to get as much info as you need. Good questions to ask the affiliate manager are:
- What are your best sellers
- Are your sales seasonal and if so what sells best when
- Do you have content and images I can use for my site
- What special promotions do you have
- What target can I reach to get a commission boost
Get to know your affiliate manager, meet up with him/her, chat on the phone, on Net messangers, forums and so forth every chance you get and learn everything you can from them.
Table of Contents:
- Choose your focus
- Selecting your Keywords
- Selecting your merchants and affiliate programs
- Designing your site and developing content
- Promoting your site
- 10 ways to increase your affiliate site’s usability and search engine rankings
- Linking up with your merchants
- Use the Affiliate Manager
- How and Where to learn more about Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Tools